Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Restoring My Soul


This evening was a beautiful end to a wonderful long weekend. I am feeling refreshed and ready to tackle these last few days of school before my summer vacation begins. There is something about being near water that restores peace to my soul. The hubby and I spent a lovely evening with his mom and her boyfriend, as well as some of his other family members and their friends. It was a beautiful evening filled with gorgeous weather and views, good conversation, and delicious foods. I am so thankful for all of the men and women who have laid down their lives to allow me the freedom to have such an evening. I pray your day was blessed.

I will be back soon to share some more of my weekend with you. 
Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. I bet you are as excited as my grandkids are about the end of the school year. I bet you will be doing more projects at home.*wink* I love water too. Our day started out rainy and cold but ended up very nice so we had a great afternoon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last days of school. I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend. I didn't do a lot, just rested and checked on my Mom frequently. She is doing better but still not back up to par. Today I must tackle my home and get some cleaning done! Yikes!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, I am so happy to hear that you had a relaxing weekend. I know exactly what you mean about being around water and it doesn't matter if it is the ocean, a lake or a rippling creek or river . . . there is something so relaxing about it:) Enjoy your last days of school . . . vacation is on it's way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to spend an evening by the water! And how exciting to have summer vacation just within reach! Enjoy it....I am sure you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm almost jealous! But I'm really glad you were able to be refreshed so I can handle it. Lol. No, seriously, I love being at the ocean and it's so relaxing. What better way to recharge and get to enjoy the company of those we love? We are blessed indeed and owe much to our wonderful servicemen and women!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....